We have two exciting projects coming up in May!
First up, is our annual summer club with Andrea Rangel. We have collaborated to create club kits with a pattern and perfectly coordinating self-striping yarn. The pattern and yarn details are a surprise but we will have three colour palettes to choose from. Here are a few more details to help you to plan your summer:
If you don’t remember or know what this is all about, check out this blog post Andrea wrote last year to introduce the club or this listing of all our previous clubs.
- We’re launching signups for the June club instalment on May 17, 2021. Clubs will ship mid-June.
- The collage above is a colour story for the second of three colour options that we’ll be offering for the June club.
- Like last year, we’re doing two club instalments (June and August) with separate signups.
- We think you’re going to love it!
Coming up next week is our new Solar System yarn! The yarn is based on the graphic above, to create a knittable representation of the planets* and their place in the solar system.
- Yarn will be listed in the shop May 5, 2021.
We have two options for the stripes. Round trip has two mirrored halves for matching socks. One way trip has one repeat of the graphic and is perfect for a hat or scarf.
- We are still working to get our samples photographed. Keep an eye on our instagram feed for more sneak peaks!
This will be a pre-order and orders will ship within 4-6 weeks.
* Pluto is no longer considered a planet, I know. My original draft on instagram did not include Pluto and wow, the pro-Pluto contingent had some feedback for me. You will need to knit large socks to get all the way out there, but soon Pluto can be in your socks as well as your hearts.