We are collaborating with Andrea Rangel again this August. We've made some changes to how we will run this year’s club, most notably that each month will be listed separately.
- The pattern and yarn are a secret, but we put together three colour palettes for you to choose from: Peony (pinks and oranges), Mint (greens and teals), or Driftwood (greys and beiges).
- August's project will be a one-skein neck accessory in fingering weight wool.
- Club subscriptions are for one month. Future months will be listed separately.
- You will receive one pdf knitting pattern and one skein of yarn.
- For anyone who wants to knit together, we will host an informal knit-along.
Cost for the club is $48 CAD (approximately $36 USD) plus shipping.
Wondering what the club will be like? Take a look at what we did in June 2020, summer 2019, summer 2018, and summer 2017.
Yarn will ship mid-August. Patterns will be in PDF form and download instructions will be sent to the email address used for this order.
You will receive one skein of yarn and a coordinating pattern. Colourways and patterns are exclusive to the club for one full year. Spaces are limited.