Yarn Club : Jan - May 2023
Yarn Club : Jan - May 2023
It's club time again! Come join us for a collection of cozy, colourful self-patterning yarn.
Our colour inspiration this year is RAINBOW.
Here are the details:
- The club colourways will be a secret until they ship. A little mystery is part of the fun!
- This club has a total of three shipments. Yarn will ship mid-month in January, March, and May.
- Each month you will receive one skein of fingering weight yarn. (2 will be regular 115 g / 4 oz skeins, 1 will be an XL 170 g/ 6 oz size)
- The yarn will be designed with different accessories in mind - a pair of socks, a shawl, and a hat.
- This is a yarn-only club. Patterns are not included in the cost, but we will have knitted samples and suggestions to help you decide what to do with your yarn.
- Colourways are exclusive to the club for one full year.
- Sign-ups will be open until December 31 or until we sell out. Spaces are limited.
Cost for the club is $160 CAD (approximately $117 USD), including shipping.
Club members can purchase additional skeins of the club colourways and can combine other orders with club shipments - just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This listing is for yarn only. We do not sell knitted items.
We are updating our skeins from 115 g to 100 g (and 170 g to 150 g), with a corresponding decrease in prices. While we transition, you will find both sizes of yarn in the shop.
4-Ply Sock: 75% superwash Merino, 25% nylon
100 g = 425 m (465 yd) | 150 g = 638 m (698 yd)
Our newest yarn is perfect for accessories that need to stand up to wear while being next-to-skin soft.
2-Ply Fingering: 100% superwash Merino
100 g = 339 m (370 yd) | 150 g = 509 m (556 yd)
115 g = 390 m (426 yd) | 170 g = 585 m (639 yd)
A soft yarn with beautiful drape, this is an excellent choice for shawls, scarves and other accessories.
MCN Fingering: 70% superwash Merino, 20% cashmere, 10% nylon
100 g = 322 m (352 yd) | 150 g = 477 m (520 yd)
115 g = 370 m (405 yd) | 170 g = 548 m (599 yd)
This merino/cashmere blend is soft and buttery for next-to-skin wear, with nylon providing extra durability. This versatile yarn is suitable for everything from shawls to hats to socks.
Merino Worsted: 100% superwash Merino
100 g = 171 m (187 yd) | 150 g = 257 m (280 yd)
115 g = 197 m (215 yd) | 170 g = 296 m (323 yd)
A soft, versatile yarn suitable for everything from hats to shawls to sweaters.
Merino Twist Fingering: 80% superwash Merino, 20% nylon
115 g = 405 m (443 yd) | 170 g = 599 m (655 yd)
Our fan-favourite sock yarn. This soft and durable merino/nylon blend has an unusual 8-ply construction giving it great bounce and strength.
Hand wash in cool water or machine wash delicate.
Lay flat to dry.