Apply for a grant
Grant applications for August are now closed.
If you are a limited or low-income maker with a deep passion for yarn, we invite you to apply for a grant.
This month, each grant will cover the full costs of a one-skein subscription to our August 2021 yarn club. Grants will be awarded July 30.
- Grants are funded by fellow makers who want to share their love of knitting and the fibre arts.
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
- Recipients will be chosen by lottery.
- A full accounting of contributions and grants will be published after grants are issued, but no personal information will ever be shared.
- Applications are on the honour system.
- We will fund as many grants as possible given the contributions, but may not be able to offer grants to all applicants.
Applications are open to anyone, worldwide. This is for you if you:
- are limited or low-income
- usually shop for yarn at big box stores or thrift shops
- have not received a grant from us in the past six months
Applications are now closed. We plan to offer more spaces in our program next year so please check back!
Click here for more details on the yarn fund.
Click here if you would like to contribute.