If you are a limited or low-income maker with a deep passion for yarn, we invite you to apply for a grant.
This month, each grant will cover the full costs of a subscription to our August 2020 yarn club. Grants will be awarded the week of July 27.
- Grants are funded by fellow makers who want to share their love of knitting and the fibre arts.
- All applications will be kept strictly confidential.
- Recipients will be chosen by lottery.
- A full accounting of contributions and grants will be published after grants are issued, but no personal information will ever be shared.
- Applications are on the honour system.
Applications are open to anyone, worldwide. This is for you if you:
- are limited or low-income
- usually shop for yarn at big box stores or thrift shops
- have been longing to try an indie-dyed yarn
- have not received a grant from us in the past six months
Grant applications are now closed.
Click here for more details on the yarn fund.
Click here if you would like to contribute.